- Position Type:Full Time
- Experience:1 year
- Education:Master’s degree in Business Administration (HR/Marketing specialization preferred) from recognized university/college.
Detailed job description / Requirement
As a Procurement trainee, your role will involve gaining experience of all aspects of Procurement, also known as procurement personnel. You will work with a view to progressing to officer level, where you will be given responsibility for a full portfolio of departments.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Help set policies.
- Evaluate work output.
- Attend lectures, watch guest speakers, and create projects, oral presentations.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, customer services, purchasing, merchandising, and personnel departments.
- Adhere to guidelines of formal written training program.
- Attend periodic evaluations.
- Achieve a passing score in all areas of the management training program in order to continue in the program.
- Use company reports to analyze sales, gross profit and inventory activity.
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- Report market activity to management by monitoring and analyzing competitive price lists and products.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Fresher are encouraged to apply.
- No prior experience is required.