Manager-Corporate Finance & Accounts
- Category:Multinational Companies
- Position Type:Full Time
- Experience:5 years
- Education:Master's Degree
Detailed job description / Requirement
- Monthly Fund Projection Review and Consolidation
- Monthly MIS review, analysis and reporting
- Daily Reporting (Daily Collection updates/ Legal issues updates/ Daily loan payment updates)
- Advance Tax computation for MAW Enterprises Pvt. Ltd and Verification of Advance tax computation sheet provided by sister concerns.
- Budget Analysis of Divisions and Sister Concerns
- Other ancillary works and ad-hoc reports preparation as an when required by management
- Bank related documents (Credit limit offer letters, documents related to personal Guarantee, cross guarantee are kept, hypothecation documents) kept in respective banks files, properly updated and in safe custody.
- Ensure MIS received from divisions and units are documented properly.
- Ensure Fund projection received from divisions and units are documented properly.
- A Master degree in Business Administration or Finance/CA Final with knowledge of finance, accounting, budget and cost control, purchasing and logistic and at least 5-7 years of experience in finance and accounting.
- Plus the ability to deal with resolving daily problems without losing sight of medium to longer term needs and objectives. Spirit of flexibility and pragmatism to work in a fast moving environment.
- High level of spoken and written English & Nepali with excellent command over MS Office specially MS EXCEL
Interested and competent candidates may apply directly through firstname.lastname@example.org