- Position Type:Full Time
- Experience:1 year
- Education:Master’s degree in Business Administration from recognized university/college.
Detailed job description / Requirement
We are looking for an experienced Administration Manager to supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures. You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processesRecruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulationsKeep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Good communication skill.
- Leadership skill
- Handelling all over operation
- At least 8-10 years of experience in the similar industry.